Thread: Wakeup Call
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yeah... but half or so of his total was during the trash time at the end of the game.

What makes me wonder is he said something to the effect on 610 this morning that "we just gave up at the half". Not his EXACT words... but it was something that made me wonder what kind of 'tude was that?

I haven't seen them, but I think they need to junk those "why not us" shirts.. and play the game like it's supposed to be played. You win, the playoffs take care of themselves. Capers wasn't buying into the "p word" and I think he felt the team wasn't either... but with the shirts, kinda hard to argue.

Now, it's good to have the goals of playoffs... but you don't get there if you don't get the W's <end obvious statement>
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote