Thread: Aaron Glenn
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004   #22
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I'd be surprised to see us spend a 1st round pick on a CB two years in a row.

We need to invest more picks on the front seven on defense. We have Babin and Peek developing but we need to start developing more prospects there. The run defense is not good and the speed and the athleticism of the front seven has to come into question.

The running game has all but disappeared this season. If Carr had not taken that next step, this would be a horrible season for us. I think we need to take a look at this area of our game. I would not be surprised if we took a center (round 2-3) and/or running back early next season. Caper's entire philosophy hinges on a solid rushing attack. Wade and Wiegert were brought in for that reason. These are run first and pass second type of blockers.

I'm assuming that Bradford is not coming back. If that is the case then we need to determine if Gaffney or Armstrong are worthy of being our #2 receiver. If not we will need to address that position in the offseason too.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote