View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004   #11
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I would love playoffs but realistically being .500 after 8 games I think is by far better than alot of us expected. We have enjoyed the past month of football and quiet honestly the loss yesterday left me with a losing feeling I haven't felt in a while. We need to see how we will bounce back from this. Alot of us said we would find out alot about our team after the Broncos. So as it stands we are a .500 team and if you look at our wins and losses, the record reflects us pretty accurately (yes including the first two weeks of turnovers). The rest of the season may say otherwise (worse or better) as to what our team really is. I am leaning towards better as the teams we play are certainly capable of losing to us and our run game looked alot better this week and looks to be improving weekly. Who knows maybe we can still go 3-1 in this month.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote