View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004   #9
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

As it was mentioned before....the Texans laid an egg....bout it. Nobody except for Carr played at their potential. Missed tackles, missed FG, dropped passes, O-line bending, secondary gettin burned...you name it. Every team so far this year has laid an egg. It was bound to happen.......I just hope it's the last cause really.....this game was the game I expected that egg to be laid on. Since before the season started I predicted a loss w/Denver.

Tonight we and the Texans see just what we can exploit on Indy....we all know we'll need it because of Mr. Co-MVP. The entire team wasn't on top of their game....no where near it. I don't expect another game like this the rest of the season. It's behind us now so let's go and get the rest!!! It's time to crank the heart and soul of this team up to it's max!!! 10-6/Divison champ/'04 playoff team........here we come!!

Hey, even if it doesn't happen....these guys, with the exception of the Denver game, have played solid this season........that I can be proud of in this season's conclusion! We get a solid RB in the draft and playoffs next year is a given!