Thread: Aaron Glenn
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
This is the kinda talk I would expect out of fans on this board. I swear, even if we had Champ Bailey, when he got burned a few times by Chad Johnson, yall would be on this board saying hes "lost a step." It never fails. Glenn is a fine smart corner, who struggled today with the entire secondary.

I'd have to agree, this was a well coached, game plan against the Texans who looked completely confused from that pushed field goal. Everytime we thought pass they ran, when we played the run Plummer threw play action to the TE or FB. Actually on the play where Glenn was flagged he had inside position & is supposed to have equal rights to play the ball, that play set the tone for major penalties throughout the entire game. No turnovers either side which to me seems like a first. Dunta seemed to be OK after his big hit. Todd Wade is having major ankle issues which led to increased breakdowns in pocket protection for Carr.

But to answear the original intent of this post I disagree that Glenn has lost a step, the defensive game planning was full of holes the entire defensive unit with the exception of Seth Payne had subpar performances based upon coaching prepration.

(speaking of which why did Capers challenge the 4th & 1 when there could not be conclusive evidence as oppossed to the 3rd down play when Carr extended the ball past the 1st down marker [clear on replay he had the 1st down]?)
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote