View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill's/TexanFan
This morning I was on NFL.Com and there was a picture of A.J. and under it menetioned him as being underrated. I really don't think that he's underrated at all around the NFL. I know that in far away Buffalo after playing against the Texan's the Bill's respect the heck out of him. They along with the rest of the NFL feel at A.J. is one of the bright new stars of the league and will only get better. In his third year he's becoming better known around the NFL and no one is underrating him at all.
Just a side not A.J. is in his 2nd year not his 3rd

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote