Thread: Tony Hollings
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004   #22
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
so your telling me that even though carr was a rookie QB in on an expasion team he should of still been able to do what big ben has done ??? A QB is only as good as his recievers !! Pittsburg still has more playmakers on Offense than we do ! IF WE HAD A RUN GMAE maybe it would help a little bit !
I didnt say that.

You said "Carr could of done the same our better if that had been him !!" I was only arguing that Carr probably wouldn't of had the same season that Big Ben is having if the roles were switch. Big Ben has been accurate, poised, and has great pocket awareness. Carr in his 3rd year still doesnt have the pocket awareness that Big Ben has, although Carr has improved greatly since his first year. See Burress 1st TD reception against the Pats to see an example of Big Ben's pocket awareness.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote