View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004   #24
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
Clinton Portis. And I'm assuming you brought him up because he's the RB the Texans passed on before they selected Davis.
yeah, they did pass on him, but it was in the '02 draft and not the '03 draft with Davis... and if things could be different, i'd much rather have Portis than Gaffney, which is who we picked up instead. Dont get me wrong, I like Davis, but I dont think he is as good as Portis... I hope he one day proves me wrong
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote