View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope you are right. Playoffs could be difficult for us. our chances of winning our division are not incredibly good. We have a rough schedule for the rest of the year.. and we are not ahead in the division so we cannot afford to lose many of them. As for the wild card.. San Diego and Denver are neck and neck.. and The Jets and Pats are neck and neck.. its gonna be real hard for us to beat out those teams for a wildcard spot.

As for this week. In the past we have made it a habit of showing up stale for a big game after we have had success the week before. This year we have been putting up 2 wins in a row more often.. but.. as we saw with the Vikings.. after winning 2 in a row we showed up incredibly stale for that game and were not able to do ANYTHING in the first half.. allowing the vikes to get up by 3 TDs. The good news is that in the second half we woke up and almost won that game.. and the Vikings said afterwards that we are the best defense they have played all year. SO.. the question this week in denver is "have we learned our lesson?" will we show up to play for 60 minutes? I think if we can take the lead early.. we will be able to hold it and win the game in the end.

but thanks for the respect and the well wishes .. we can always use more of that. I dont think you need my support to win in your division but you have it anyway . I cant say that im impressed with Michael Vick personally ..i get tired of hearing about him on sportscenter when he hasnt really done all that much yet, except break some rushing QB records. But, it looks like he is coming around and maybe in a season or two he might be living up to the hype.. which would be scary good.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote