View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004   #10
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 46 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

This will probably be the dirties and most physical game played tomorrow. This is one of the game's of the week for me, now that my Jags are taking a well needed rest.

I like the Rams over the Patriots, Browns over the Ravens, Indy over Minn, and Steelers over the Eagles. But this game is too close to call. It has to be the Game of the week.

Stopping the run is easier said than done, especially against a team that has an offensive line that act's like a meat grinder. How many lineman atre they taking out a game this season? You'll have to stack the box if you want to stop the run, and Jakes Bootleg has a way of grinding down secondaries. This is were Carr comes in. If Carr can stay on the road and score early, that will give the defense a shot, as Jake will be forced to go to the air.

Jake had 3 int's last week, he is just 1 away from being among the leaders in the league in INT's, to make matters worse, Jake has only been sacked 6 times this season, thats pretty good protection if you consider that Warner leads the league with 26 sacks.

Carr has had 15 sacks, but he has only thrown 6 int's. Turn overs look to play a huge role in tomorrows game.

Carr will have to go all out and early, if there's any chance of keeping Denvers offense off ballance. Champ has had a lack luster performance the past two games, how far will Carr go in his persuit to throw the ball downfield to AJ, in a game were turnovers could be the deciding factor?

This game is on Carr's shoulders, Denvers defense has already had 15 sacks so far this season. Count on them to get a couple more tomorrow. Carr's ankle could be the difference in this game.

If the Texans can get Walker to apply some Payne to Jake while avoiding getting grinded by that line, Texans stand a good chance of winning this game. Sharper and Babin will have to step up big this game. How's Glenn doing, I see Jake going after him tomorrow?
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote