Thread: Quick question
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004   #10
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3474 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
One of these days someone (like Champ) is going to bait and jump it and take it to the house. That a big risk for the CB to take but if you have a safety rolled over that way anyway you could still protect the backside and let the CB take a gamble.
Amen to THAT. I cringe every time I see that pass, even though it almost always works. Really dangerous unless everything works out perfectly. So far, no picks on that play, though...whew.

As for the CB risk, I seem to recall that being a 1st down pass for the most part. Maybe that's by design (or maybe I'm off!)...
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote