View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004   #49
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, based on the continued success of my reverse-psychology picks, I once again am forced to state that the Texans can't possibly win this game.

For the Buncos to lose 3 straight (including 2 at home), something truly special would have to happen. They're a talented team and play awesome at home.

Last game Denver's D was so leaky that even a Plummer couldn't plug it. But before someone else Droughns on about this, let me also add that their RB corps IS weakened. I won't Lelie to you and say that this will be easy for the Texans, but I do hope we'll be able to squeak out another road win. Maybe they're due for a Lynching after all.

Donkeys 27
Texans 23
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote