View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004   #35
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
robinson, babin, and earl have all done what was expected of them...

At the begining of training camp , Earl was not expected to see the field at all this season . He's made the most of his opportunities to say the least .

Dunta i think he only had one sub par game , against the Vikes he got beat twice within 3 plays with the same move (in OT , the dropped ball and then the TD ) Other than that He's been better than advertised .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre_Johnson80
Babin is holding his own. Not a show stopper but he gets the job done...

That pretty much sums up my opinion of Babin . He's an all around silid player , good in coverage good with his contain responsibilities , gets good pressure on passing plays and is a sure tackler .(remember the tackle he made on LT in the flat for a loss?) What more could you ask for from a rookie much less one from a small school (huge jump in competition) making a position change.

All three are doin just fine , lets hope they keep it up for the next decade or so.

Some people expect to have an All Pro at every position . Well i got news for ya This isnt Madden , you dont control all 32 teams .So ya cant trade a 7th round pick for a superstar . The salary cap cant be turned off either . Capers and Casserly have done a fantastic job putting this team together ...... Enjoy it .
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote