View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004   #34
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27427 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion
If it were on LT that was his first game in the NFL , i dont remember the hit myself but if thats the only penalty we can remember collectively called against Babin then im not complaining . Some of those late hits out of bounds are good calls and some are kinda iffy . Pretty hard to stop on a dime when you are goin full steam ahead and the ball carrier just stepped off the field half a step away . Especially when ya weigh in at 260 . We could do a lot worse in that department .... i wont mention any names (Antwan Peek might sound familiar ? :hehe: )
Another thing about that play, Babin had come from the opposite side of the field & was running down both the runner & tackler. He just got there a step too late. I thought that play gave us a good indicator of the kind of player we had.
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote