View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006   #88
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2006 High School Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Very tough break for the Lake player ... compound fracture of the forearm I was told.
Ooo, that sucks. If you could get injury information or know where...could you check on Chris Lenoir from Clements. They beat Bush this weekend 25 to 12, I think, but he didn't play. I dont know if they are resting him for the playoffs or he is somewhat injured and they dont want to take a chance or he is seriously injured.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote