View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006   #86
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2006 High School Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTAWAY View Post
I was there as well,( nephew attends brook, otherwise would have gone to the ball-brazoswood game, but glad i didn't) i can say that it was the best high school game i've ever been to.
The thing that was fun was that no one on either side of the stadium was sitting, from the point when Brandon Y had the FG blocked with 4 seconds left in regulation until the end of the third OT. The mob scene of red on the field after Karrol caught the game winner was fun to watch (for CB fans at least). Brook put a serious hurt on Lake's playoff chances with that one. Decker and Grant are juniors so they will have a core to build around next year. Decker doesn't run the option quite as well as Oswald did a couple years ago, but he's still very good - and fast. Brook's Cornell Baxter is a good tough RB and he's also a junior. Very tough break for the Lake player ... compound fracture of the forearm I was told.

Last edited by aj.; 10-28-2006 at 11:42 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote