View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004   #25
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Have no fear guys/gals! Take it from someone who has been in love with the game of football for over 50 years. I believe love for the game is passed on from one generation to another. I remember sitting on my Mom's knee and listening to football games on the radio. I took her to see her beloved Pasadena Eagles play football until the year she passed away, at age 79. Sundays were filled with church, fried chicken, and the NFL. Friday nights were reserved solely for high school football. She loved the game more than any man in my family, and I had three older brothers. Passion for the game comes from the heart, and knowledge of the game comes from watching. My Mom passed on the passion to me, and I passed it on to my girls. NOW, they are passing it on to their kids. My four grandkids have quickly become passionate TEXAN fans. They see it, live it, hear about it, and LOVE it! What a thrill it is when my 5y/o grandson comes over with his TEXAN shirt on, a big grin on his face, and gives me a "thumbs-up" sign after the TEXANS bring home a win. If you want your friends and loved ones to love the game of football, teach it to them, get them involved, and you will never have to watch a game alone. The NFL will NEVER die!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote