View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006   #72
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2006 High School Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Klein gave up over 20 points to KF. Westfield allowed 6. 'Nuff said. Some of my friends that are on the team are pissed about the talking Klein does. The 3rd string center and the TE are going to kick some butt.
I wouldn't know about the talking. I graduated in 2005 from Klein and I don't really know anyone at the school anymore so I just root for them. Honestly, I expect Westfield to beat Klein badly. But I thought Klein would do bad as always this season so I was wrong about that as well. I'm guessing Klein isn't the only one that does a lot of talking though. Westfield probably has their share of talkers as well.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote