Thread: Where's BJ.
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Has anybody seen anything on BJ? I thought he was suppose to be seen after the BYE week. I see nothing on him practicing or anything. I have a feeling that this means its all over and he will never play for the Texans.

I assume he's on the PuP list (couldnt find a list of Texans on PuP . He Isnt on IR) not sure they will make room on the roster for him this season . I expect him to be either 3rd string or practice squad next season . With Banks contract expiring 3rd string wouldnt be a stretch .
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote