View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004   #28
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion
He makes Very Few mistakes , no dumb penalties .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
he had that 1 late hit out of bounce, LT i think it was. i kind of enjoyed that hit though. but overall, id say he is coming along just fine. has great speed and is strong and a good tackler.

If it were on LT that was his first game in the NFL , i dont remember the hit myself but if thats the only penalty we can remember collectively called against Babin then im not complaining . Some of those late hits out of bounds are good calls and some are kinda iffy . Pretty hard to stop on a dime when you are goin full steam ahead and the ball carrier just stepped off the field half a step away . Especially when ya weigh in at 260 . We could do a lot worse in that department .... i wont mention any names (Antwan Peek might sound familiar ? :hehe: )
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote