View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Babin has shown a lot of promise . He makes Very Few mistakes , no dumb penalties . He's been Outstanding against the run and has held his own in coverage , both were area's i had concern's about prior to seeing him play . He keeps outside containment very well and is probably the best open field tackler on the team . As far as rushing the passer , it hasnt been "Stellar" but he has been effective . I think getting stronger would help him there .... overall ..... not too bad for a rookie.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote