View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004   #13
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
If we beat Denver.. then yes.. indi will be the most important game of the season.. however.. if we beat indi .. I dont think we will have more than a few more "most important" games.

These 3 games are just the turning point for the team. either we make it over this hump and take it to the next level.. or we dont, and start looking to next year.

Honestly.. of the next two games.. I think Denver is the most important because it will be very telling of how far we have come. Games like the one against Jacksonville.. we have always been competitive in.. but after winning a big game like that, the next week we tend to come out very stale. I dont know why.. maybe we just wear ourselves out for the real important games.. but that inconsistency is a product of being a young team. If we come into denver and dominate like we have been, then that is a huge step for our team.

So, the denver game is important because it will show how much we have grown, or if we havent quite grown enough .. But, if we win that game.. then the Indi game will be important because it could be the difference between winning the division, or possibly a wild card spot.
That prett much sums it up right there.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote