View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004   #12
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Dont be suprised to see us go with: DT/DL/RB/CB/SS-FS/QB, ok just kidding.

We really cant pick a position to draft from, due to the fact that we dont know where we will end up in the rankings. I think we have the 19th pick with a 4-3 record. So anything can happen. Also it depends on what is taken in front of us. A run on DL men, would push us to take a player like Cadillac, or a run on CB's and RB's would force us to go DL. Also injuries can play into who we choose.

But wishful thinking makes me want to go RB. Im not impressed with DD at the moment, and I would like to take a chance on a player of 1st round caliber.

1. Benson.
2.A. Cadillac
2.B. Brown
3. Morency
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote