View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
...and Derrick Armstrong who used to be nothing more than a reserve receiver...
I liked the article (& the translation made me laugh). I just wanted to point out that Derik Armstrong was a starter & star WR in the CFL prior to joining the Texans.

Quote:
David Carr, the first selection of the history of the tax exemption in draft, is playing its better campaign since it arrived at the NFL. In 7 parties, it has been 1917 you take aerial, with 9 annotations and 5 interceptions.
Games = Parties? Yeah, they do.