Thread: Dre vs. Champ
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004   #24
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
fans to jump the gun on personel moves.. but WHY arent we seeing more of armstrong?
If Bradford is not 100%.. then why dont we put Armstrong in and give Bradford a week of playing 4th WR to heal up? it would be nice to see if Armstrong can handle the pressure of being out there on a regular basis.
I am noticing a pattern of Armstrong coming along in the 4th quarter. Armstrong did make a couple of appearances in the last game but he went out with a bruised thigh. I assume we will see/need him more in this game. I think he is a heck of a WR and has been the difference maker for us in many games this year.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote