View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004   #25
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

So fans who say this one will be a tough one to win somehow means they are not supporting or standing by their team? Funny.

Maybe all that means is they are not blind homers who understand the difference between hopes and expectations.

Quote:
I'll always stand behind my team, GOOD AND BAD....
So will I. Never missed a Texans home game - been to several on the road. And believe me, I stood behind a lot of really bad Oilers teams for many many years.

Quote:
Oh ok good so i can see why some of you dont give us a chance way to support your team !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm supporting my team by traveling to Denver for the game and cheering them on from Section 103, Row 41, seat 25. Is that good enough?

I give them a chance, I just think it will be very difficult to come out of there with a win. I'm guessing that most realistic and objective fans have similar expectations, although I'm sure that everyone HOPES the Texans will win.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote