View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004   #100
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134301 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewashington
I guess i stand corrected, i was just quoting the texans web page
Welcome to the forum George. We have a small group that has been discussing football here for years. Most of us know who grasps the game well (amongst our long time posters), and frankly we don't know you in any other manner except that you have come in sideways on the rookie and bring an argument that has a weak foundation and no basis. I've done it myself. We all learn something collectively when you (or anyone) brings forth a good argument and can back it up with a bit of logic and rational thought. Hang in there and you will learn a few things from guys like ses, aj, infantrycak, Lucky and many of our other long-term posters (too many to mention, but you will figure out who knows his stuff and who doesn't as you measure their comments with what happens on the field). I'm sure we can learn a thing or two from you also. Just throw down your take and back it up. I've been owned by Ses, aj, Lucky, and a few others over the years on a few issues from time to time. I throw out a ton of opinion so I'm going to be wrong sometimes. In turn, I'm sure I've probably changed their thinking on a few issues from time to time. We know how you feel on this issue. Perhaps if you came at it less absoutely you would find more acceptance to your point of view.

Give a little, take a little. It's all good.

Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote