View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004   #99
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

well.. look at those stats, then consider the fact that the only guys doing better than him are Williams, Vilma, Lehman, and Thomas.. and they arent learning a new position like Babin (and none of em have 2 sacks).

Way I see it.. Babin is allowed to be average to sub-par this year. Next year I expect him to show that he deserved to be a 1st rounder. and his third year.. I HOPE for him to show everyone that our front office has a nose for playmakers and for him to be considered one of the better OLBs in the league. Hes off to a good start in my book.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote