View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004   #8
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Always good to meet more people in our little "community" Tell him I said thanks for the service and we'll take it from here.
Cool. He's still serving. Flying for Fed Ex for a couple years now, but he also flys in the reserve squadron out of Ft. Worth. He just got called up and is going to S. Korea to backfill. "At least it's not a f-ing carrier" are his words.

Anyway, the reason I say 8-8 is because the Texans play in an extremely tough division. We are 2-10 in-division over the first two years. Going 3-3 this season would be a tremendous improvement.

San Diego should be a win - that's 4-3.

Against the NFC North, I'm predicting 2-2. Detroit and Chicago won't be gimee's. Detroit won 5 games at home last year including late season wins against the Rams and PAckers. We play them in their home opener - in a dome - on the road - they had a fantastic draft and will be improved. Chicago in December is never easy. GB and Minn at home will be great games. That's 6-5

Denver and KC on the road will be tough. That's 6-7.

Cleveland at home. Chalk up 7-7.

Oakland at home and the Jets on the Road. I see a 1-1 split. We couldn't beat Testaverde at home so why should it be any easier to beat Pennington on the road in December? The Raiders? Who knows about them. They fortified their DL something fierce but their offense may leave something to be desired.

8-8.

Anything more is gravy and it means we're in the wild card hunt.

I could understand 7-9 depending on circumstances.

I would be disappointed at 6-10, again depending on circumstances (read: key injuries).
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote