View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
The NFL is a tough league. Every week is going to be a battle and while we could win each game, we could also lose any given game. However this is the first time I ever thought we could battle for the division since we unveiled our logo. This has been a great year so far. Nobody is out of it. Not even the Titanics.
I agree with Vinny. That is why I am glad to hear our players saying there is still alot of work to be done. We just have to prepare ourselves for the opportunity so that when it comes we can take advantage of it.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote