View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger98
How many Practice's does he miss for firing his helmet on the field.

We are finally getting some recognition for how good Carr is. It is well earned. But I would like to here a little critism from the fans on this. I'd rather here it from you guys that care about the team then a Jags or a Tacks fan.

Actually im kinda glad to see DC show some emotion . All he's ever shown is cool , calm and collected all the qualities you could ask for from a QB .But this isnt a nice guy league , its the NFL . Full of the biggest baddest meanest players in football . In this league "Nice Guy's" finish last . I want to see that "Killer Instinct" that was missing from so many games last year . Had they shown that last season they woulda won several more games. (Tennessee , Indy and New England come to mind )

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote