View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134301 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think Banks will be here next year but we have been grooming Ragone for number 2 for two years now and Symmons, Ragone and Carr will likely be our QB's next year and we will go in to 2005 with everyone with at least one year in the playbook for the first time. Charlie loves having equity in the form of a QB with NFL skills so I guess anything is possible so it wouldn't shock me to see a QB on the second day. It would totally shock me to see one taken on day one.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote