View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004   #15
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

It's impossible to say how the rest of the season goes. We beat the Chiefs back in week 3 but if we'd caught the Chiefs last week or the week before we'd have been mauled I believe. So much of it depends on where you catch the other team in it's schedule. Teams (well most of them) are going to have highs and lows throughout the year. Denver's in a low at the moment but does that end this coming week? I don't know. I hope it doesn't. I'm sure they're not done winning games but I'd like to add one more loss to their slump before they turn it around. Ditto for Indianapolis.

If we catch some of these "good" teams at the right time, come to play, and leave it all out there on the field then we can win the majority of these games. We can also lose them because it's unlikely that we don't go through a slump of our own sooner or later.

I'm just taking these games one at a time and enjoying not being an expansion team anymore.