View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004   #78
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre_Johnson80
Hes a Rookie and Hes not Terrell Suggs (That LB is going to be one of the BEST LOLB to ever play the game) But he is going to get better he is just getting a hang at LB and he is just try to adjust to the NFL play..
You know Andre, I think that's the issue for some of us (me for sure). I remember reading so much about Suggs last year because we were real close
to taking him, atleast in the preliminary stages of the draft analysis. But as you probably recall, his workouts (particularly 40 times) were very disappointing and that was very instrumental in us passing on him. And then when he went to play for the Ravens, it turned out that he was the "real deal". And we have been so needing a steller pass rusher at OLB. And then we drafted Babin, and in a controversial style by
paying such a premium price to the Titans for him. Especially when many feel we could have patiently waited with our 2 round pick and found him on the board when our turn came around. I guess I figured he would be
the explosive, dominant edge rusher that Suggs turned out to be very early in his NFL career - and Jason is not that. I just gotta lower my expectations.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote