View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004   #5
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Our buddy Pete Prisco (snicker) had this to say about Carr :
Quote:
David Carr is a player. The Texans quarterback won the shootout of young quarterbacks, outperforming Jacksonville's Byron Leftwich. Carr went 26-of-34 for 276 yards. It seemed as if he could complete a pass anytime he wanted to in that game. The Texans have a franchise passer for years to come. They are now 4-3, having won four of five with the only loss to the Vikings in overtime. Now they have two tough road games against Denver and Indianapolis.
While I still think Carr could have had a much better day had our running game been a bit more explosive, I still think he did good.

A 2 - 1 record over the next 3 is a pretty lofty expectation, though certainly not unreasonable. If we can stay healthy and get our running game going, we should come out okay. Also, FYI to anyone with an HDTV set, this sunday's game against Denver will be broadcast in HD.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote