View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004   #28
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

There were a couple plays where it was obvious that Foreman lined up on the fullback side but there were others that you couldn't tell at all.

For some reason I had a mental image of Foreman exclusively at LILB (probably based on what I've seen when I'm at the games), but I also fast forwarded through the Buffalo game from last year and Sharper lined up a lot at LILB.

There's obviously situations where they switch. I don't have enough tape to determine the predominant set - if there is one.

Last edited by aj.; 05-21-2004 at 11:48 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote