View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #56
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuno
I dont think there are 2 many Jag's fans whining. This splitting games depending on homefield seems to be becoming a tradition. You guys came with your A game and won fair and square. The officiating was horrible, but that goes both ways. We lost and I hope it makes the players and coaches refocus during the bye. The Colts lost too, so it is not earth shattering to us and just need to get it together.
I wasn't talking about the fans. All I did was post the article. The article is about the players whining, not the fans. I didn't comment on them until Stormy mentioned the clothesline.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote