View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004   #37
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
Actually it is agreed by many around the leauge that besides the qb position, making the transiton from college to the pros is hardest for a cornerback. So you might want to rethink your last comment
You are correct. Kuno also said that Andre Johnson was nothing special and just "another WR", so take his/her insight with a grain.

http://www.jaguars.com/mb/default.aspx?f=6&m=245103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
Did I miss something or does Andre Johnson walk on water? Being in Texas I get to see a lot of Texans games (go figure). He is a good WR but not the player the Texans fans are trying to make him into. He is not a elite NFL receiver and he is not someone I am scared of. Maybe I am wrong and the rest of you think he can dismantle Mathis with little to no effort, but I dont think so. I think he is a good receiver on a team that focus on him because he is the best they got. Thoughts?
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote