View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #36
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuno
Robinson is to small is why. Del Rio likes bigger CB's.
If you were talking about any other cb I might agree with you, but with Drob you can throw his lack of size out the window, because he plays alot bigger than he is. When we first drafted him I had some doubts, but when I saw him stop the bus straight in his tracks in preseason I knew we made the right choice. He hits like a linebacker and has the speed to stay with anybody in this league and take it to the house. If you throw the ball into the flats he will punish you and hes great on run support. An arguement can be made that he is already the best open field tackler on our team. Oh and by the way hes not to shabby in pass defense hes amoung the league leaders in ints. He is a complete player and a big reason why our defense is playing well so far. I just wish Meangelo Hall didn't get hurt so we could compare them.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote