View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #46
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewashington
Stating someone doesnt know what they are talking about is a personal attack, by definition it is attacking them and their opinions.
Hardly. In my opinion you have little grasp of what you speak of when you comment on Babin in this manner. No attack, just an opinion. btw, 'attacking' an opinion is what you do in a debate.

Quote:
Its no different then coaches making decisions on people they like and dislike.
Eh? I can't figure out that one out.

Quote:
So maybe you can get off of your soap box as the all powerful and all knowing administrator and calm down.
I just post like everyone else. It would help if you would not be intimidated by the label under my name though. My opinion carries no more gravity than yours or anyone else's but you seem to think it does. I can't help that.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote