Thread: Dre vs. Champ
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #20
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

yah I understand that.. but the bulk of our 20+ yard catches have been made by Johnson and Gaffney.. and the bulk of our 40+ yard catches have been made by Johnson (this is a correct statement isnt it?.. i cant get NFL.com to load up so I havent been able to check that :P)

it is great to have a deep threat like Bradford.. but it isnt a NECESSITY. Anquan Boldin isnt a deep threat either.. but you wouldnt play Bradford over him would you? Armstrong is looking like a playmaker.. and you want your playmakers ON THE FIELD.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote