View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #44
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I will speak my mind as you speak yours. If I think you are blowing hot air and misinformation I may comment on it if I please, as you can. Wong averaged 2 tackles a game and less than half a sack a game his first year. I think he is unduly bashing Babin. I will say what I feel when I feel like it. Stating that I think you don't know what you are talking about isn't a personal attack nor is it a lack of toleration. Feel free to tell me I have no clue when it comes to my football insight. You are a click away if you please.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote