View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Double Barrel,

I'm not sure but I think there are some teams that do blocks like that on certain plays. I heard that on ESPN.

I get both sides of the argument. I'm hoping they meet this offseason or whenever it is the owners meet, make the blocks illegal and then it won't be a problem anymore.

But I think Denver has done this for some years. I don't watch them much other than maybe MNF or ESPN games.

And you're absolutely right. A Texan could suffer a injury this upcoming game. That might happen. And of course we all think of Payne.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote