View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006   #48
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2006 High School Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH View Post
I was surprised Is this a rebuilding year?

Not only no ... but heck no.

With Proctor (QB) coming over from Dobie this year and Fozzy (Longhorn commit) in the backfield, I think most everyone expected them to roll through 24-5A. With such a large, one-HS district and the access to so many athletes, there's no reason for them not to roll through 24-5A every year. I read the summary from last night and it looks like Proctor didn't play. Coach Heath is taking some heat on the Rivals Greater Houston board.

Congrats to Clear Creek btw - on their big win over previously unbeaten Lake.

Creek's offense is fun to watch - when they get it going. Lots of speed at WR. They can take control of 24-5A with wins over Brazoswood and Pearland the next two weeks.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote