View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #5
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
i'm glad we got Robinson ,,,it already looks to me like he's becoming a shut down corner in the league,,and look forward to him and Babin playing here for many more years to come !

I totally agree! I was a bit hesitant on Robinson and jealous of Atlanta's D. Hall at the same time. But man is he making me pleasantly suprised these days! It definitely helps to be tuitored by one of the games greatest CB's and have an improving defensive line to force some errant throws!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote