View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #39
georgewashington
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
To be a little fair to GW, I saw what I think he is refering to in the game. Babin on a couple of plays spun a 1/2 turn and stopped and SEEMED to be watching the play move away from him. Hard to say whether he was doing a contain thing or maybe taking a beather and not persuing.
I appreciate someone finally admitting to this other than me. Everyone assumes that Im out to get him because of what i said. I stated what i saw. and i agree with the other statement that the forum is meant to be a place to argue. and i believe that many of you have overlooked the fact that i did agree that he made some good plays, including the open field tackles. My point was simply that mulitple times he stopped moving with his back to the ball, and i feel that for such a "high motor" player that this is unacceptable, and honestly there is no way you could say he was just keeping contain because he couldnt see where the play was even going. And it was also nice to see someone else say that he does spin too much without even a set up move. And isnt being able to have differences of opinions and being able to express them what makes this country so great?
georgewashington is offline   Reply With Quote