View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

The defense is starting to look like the unit we had in 2002 that kept us in games we had no business being in only this year we have an offense to go along with it. If we can stay healthy and the defense continues to play at this level we're going to upset some folks over the second half of the year.

The passing game is in my mind where it needs to be. They can (along with the D) carry us when our running game isn't producing. If the run blocking gets going and Davis can start finding holes again we're going to be in the mix right up until the end. Some more TD's instead of FG's would be nice to see and I think that's coming soon.

Jacksonville does not have a bad defense and we moved the ball on them at times almost at will. I'm a happy fan today.