View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004   #24
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Qouting from teh artical:

"It was the hand of Houston long snapper Bryan Pittman, which was wrapped around Henderson's throat, according to the Jaguars.

Yeah. That might slow someone down."

If I was Mr. Henderson I wouldn't be telling people that a long snapper PUNK'd my liake a prison B!!. C'mon John you were nearly one of teh biggest guys on teh feild Sunday, and if you can't break from a long snapper, no matter wht he is doing, maybe the trainer needs to slap you a little harder before the game.

This may be the biggest peice of homer writting I've read, regarding the NFL, this year.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote