View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertankman
I think the Texans have done well so far, but after looking at the remaining teams on their schedule, things could get ugly

Nov 7 @Denver 4:15pm (coin toss, hard to tell who wins this one)
Nov 14 @Indianapolis 1:00pm (Indy wins this one at home)
Nov 21 Green Bay 8:30pm (Greenbay wins this one allthough its a close one)
Nov 28 Tennessee 1:00pm (Tennesee wins this one for redemption)
Dec 5 @N.Y. Jets 1:00pm (another loss, damn, i cant take much more)
Dec 12 Indianapolis 1:00pm (We finally win one after 4 straight losses)
Dec 19 @Chicago 1:00pm (We win this one and make it back to back for the third time this season)
Dec 26 @Jacksonville 1:00pm (jacksonville wins and splits the series)
Jan 2 Cleveland 1:00pm (we win this one)
There's not a single game on that list that the Texans can't win and niether will you find one that's a sure thing. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time and by the time we get to say, the Jets for instance I can't honestly say whether the Texans will be one of the good ones or one of the bad ones. We're heading in the right direction though IMO.