View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #27
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

I keep an eye on Babin and Robertson on most plays when the defense is on the field. I've seen alot of improvement on his part, and one play in particular stands out. He forced Leftwich out of the pocket into the middle only to be sacked by Sharper. That sack wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the pressure from Babin. I guess it's all in how you wish to perceive his progress, but overall, I believe him to be a good pick. He could loose the tats though...hehe
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote